Sunday, April 1, 2012

Snowless in Stockholm


So, this will be the last blog catch up for 2011.  After taking a break from Beijing for Christmas I headed to Stockholm, to meet my family for Christmas. It was the second year in a row I have been but this time we didn't have any snow to speak of. Very unusual for Stockholm at that time of year. It was still freezing though, but just no white skies. :D Here are a few of the pics of my time there!







Soon after Arriving we headed to the Christmas market.  It's got such a great atmosphere and Glögg (Swedish Mulled Wine) they serve is delicious!! 


I went with two very tall members of my family.. At least you never lose them in a crowd!


The next day we walked to the Fotografiska to check out the Nick Brandt exhibition.



More freezing walking..!!



But it was so worth it, the Nick Brandt exhibition was incredible.  Brandt started out as a director and it was whilst directing Michael Jackson's “Earth Song",  music video shot in Tanzania, in 1995 that Brandt fell in love with the animals and land of East Africa.


The result was this incredible exhibition. 

See you next time, Stockholm..!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment